Sunday, June 6, 2010

Redecorating!!


Tomorrow begins yet another week and a half of alone time. Chef is flying off for a fabulous vaca in Rome and Pompeii. He is missing yet another of his birthdays at the Shoals. SO, in the spirit of him being gone, we have decided once more to do a little redecorating. Last year when he went to Malaysia, Miranda and I decided to take over the office and pimp it out with 2 HUGE collages of Veggie Art and 24 different pics of food and beverage associates. This year, we will surround him with his homeland. I received in the mail this weekend, one Icelandic flag and one BEAUTIFUL Icelandic picture book. The plan: Cut out and frame all of the gorgeous pics of Iceland and put them somewhere in our office. Not quite sure where yet... I just promised him I wouldn't be teetering on top of our desks, banging nails in the wall with the heel of my shoe. The engineers are going to love me this week... :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment