Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Day With Grandma & George




Grandma and I have been planning a day out for a week. We decided we needed to go visit Aunt Wilma. I rescued Cynthia from another day of working on the farm, so she went with us and when George heard about it, he decided to go as well. It was fun and LOUD. Neither Grandma nor Cynthia can hear, so they were yelling to each other in the back seat and George always talks about 30 decibels higher than another other normal human being on earth so he was equally as loud in the front seat with me. Holy cow. My head was ringing. However, we had a great time. We saw Aunt Wilma, then met Dad-o and Sister at the Mexican Restaurant for lunch. Afterward, we went to visit Aunt Flora (pictured beside Granny). It was such a fun day. :0)






2 comments:

  1. Just got back from Cowgirls! Fun times! Call you tomorrow. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely want to hear all about it! LOVE back!

    ReplyDelete