Thursday, June 10, 2010

Kit Kat Thursday!


I love Kit Kats ~ I also love when Studly comes to town! (He's our Area Director of Marketing that only comes to visit every other week.) It gives me an excuse to have "a break today". The Kit Kat dates began when I was telling Stud about how Chef and I enjoy our favorite American Chocolate Bars of Choice. We always break them apart and say "Cheers" before we devour them. Normally, I've eaten the entire thing before Chef gets done with one wafer. Stud thought this was the cheesiest date ever, but now he comes to visit us most every week ready for his Kit Kat too. Today was most exciting. He came back after lunch with 2 since Chef is still in Rome. Sadly, he had a meeting and had to jet before we had a chance to eat them, but the plan is to have them tomorrow. If he leaves before our date.... well, I guess I'll just take one for the team and have them both. Chef doesn't come back until Wednesday. I know they won't last that long. Love you, Stud!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment