Saturday, June 12, 2010

Going Out of Business!


Visited the Movie Gallery this afternoon. They are going out of business and had EVERYTHING on sale. I went in on a mission to get 1776, the musical about the signing of the Declaration of INdependence. I LOVE that movie. It is hysterical. Coach Finley and Mr. Cleghorn used to let us watch it on a regular basis. I guess it was odd that a bunch of teenagers liked a musical, but it was that funny and that good. However, I asked the lady working there and she looked it up and assured me there was such movie, they just didn't have it. Of course there's such movie... that's why I asked. Anyway, I came home with this one. Total chick flick. Total love story. Love and I were planning on going to watch it, but never did, so that shall be my entertainment for tonight. I also saw Molly Finley at Movie Gallery who is a former basketball teammate of mine and really good friend. She introduced me to her boyfriend John as "My dad's all time favorite former student". It was hysterical. Fun times. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment