Thursday, June 24, 2010

F&B Par-tay!!


We had another signature BLOWOUT today at the Marriott Shoals. Our Food and Beverage parties are just about famous. We always have good food, loud music, tons of prizes and LOTS of fun. Today, was no exception. I took lots of pics... this was my favorite. Here, we have Josh Quick on the left, Chef of the 360 Grille and one of my good buddies, and on the right my Chef. Greatest most wonderful Icelandic man in the world. After the party, Chef, Justin (Chef of Bronzeback Cafe) and I went to the Mall for the Sweet Taste of the Shoals. We had to serve desserts in the mall. It was a crazy night and we finally made it back to the Hotel officially 12 hours after we had begun work this morning. My feet are screaming. The funniest part was when I had to take the van to get something overnighted and couldn't figure out how to turn off the emergency flashers. I ended up driving halfway through town with the Marriott lights flashing until I finally got Chef on the phone to tell me how to turn them off. Hysterical! In a completely unrelated story, after I left work and bought some new flip flops, I went to Wal Mart and saw none other than Coach Pendley. MY basketball coach from back in the day. He's great. Good end to a LONG day. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment