Monday, June 21, 2010

Chipper Jones!!

Here is the cutest 3rd Baseman in the Major Leagues! The Braves are off today, so this is the only way to get our Chipper fix. This fabulous fellow has been at 3rd base and 3rd in the lineup for as long as I can remember. I'm pretty sure that he's the reason I was always #10 in school.
Crazy, maybe, but Chipper Jones has been the one constant in my life since I was a little kid. He started in the Braves organization when they won the World Series and that's where he'll finish... hopefully with another Wrold Series. There's been lots of talk of him retiring lately. So sad. He is a sure fire Hall of Famer. And arguably the best switch hitter of all time, so as his mom said, he has definitely earned the right to walk away whenever he wants to. I just can't imagine the Atlanta Brave without Chipper. He's their Golden Boy. All this baseball talk cracks up Chef. It amazes him that I can hold down my end of the conversation when it comes to baseball. Nothing else. Just baseball. I know nothing about politics or daily events, but Chipper and the Braves... that I can handle. Now I've just got to figure out when I'll get back to Turner Field. :0)




No comments:

Post a Comment