Friday, June 18, 2010

Funniest. Voicemail. Ever


So I get a call at work today. Listened to the voicemail and it was my dear cousin, Todd. Timothy Todd Tittle and I grew up together so I always get excited when I get a call... I also always know what he wants when he calls. The following voicemail will explain it all:
"Hey, it's your favorite cousin Todd. One of these days I'm gonna call you just to be calling you... but today is not one of those days." Then he continued to tell me about a room he was needing in Savannah, GA. I called him back and the conversation continued.
Todd: "HEY!"
Me: "So you aren't calling just to tell me you love me?"
Todd: "Nope..." (Choosing his words wisely) "But I'll do that if you'll help me out."
For the rest of the day, I laughed hysterically. And told everybody at work. IF I remember correctly, last time I hooked him up with a room up here, I got a little cousin 9 months later. I'm confident that is NOT the case this time and he'd kill me if he knew I said that, but their kids are gorgeous. I've also tried to convince him to become a Duggar and have 18 or 19. I just love that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment