Monday, June 7, 2010

Girl's Nite!!


It's Monday and you know what that means... Girls Night!! Big Surprise - Rice Box!!! It was fabulous. Yes, I made a total pig of myself. It was delightful. Quite possibly the scariest customer service ever, but the company was great. Here we have Leah and Katie.
ON another note, I have also decided that I LOVE old people. Today, Dr. Cox called me "Champ". Haven't heard that since the black and white tv shows from the '50s. Then we saw a GOSH AWFUL outfit on an old woman... Imagine red and yellow poinsetta print pants with a white t-shirt with a big circle of the pattern on the front, banana clipped. Bless her heart. It was dreadful, but she was so happy. Then, as Sister and I took our 2 mile walk, we saw 2 old men on tri-cycles. TOO CUTE! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment