Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Taylor and Rylee

More little kid softball...
It is some of the funniest stuff I have ever watched. Tonight, we had to go see Rylee play. It was hysterical. As you can see from the photo she was posing for the pic as she batted. That is SO ME! I did the same thing! The other VERY CUTE little cousin of mine is Taylor. She looks just like Kev. Such a cute baby. And of course Grandmother and Marge were there.
We were just a little late getting there. Me with no sense of direction and Sister, with not so good directions, got lost and spent 30 minutes driving aroudn in Tuscumbia. I coudn't get Grandmother, Todd or Kevin on the phone. Todd did finally call back only to say, "I think you're forgetting you've lived up there for years, but if I can help you, call me back". YEah - that's not really what I was going for. All I needed was to hear him saying, "Let me Mapquest that for you." He's a hoot. Fun times! :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment