Thursday, May 20, 2010

Grilled Cheese, Please!





Well, it's Associate Appreciation week at the Shoals. We've had a fun week. Today, was especially crazy with our GRAND RE-OPENING happening as well. Seriously I worked 11 1/2 hours IN HEELS. My feet are screaming! But that is beside the point. It was a fun day. My pics, are just some proof. The one with me in it is me and Lover. He's the best. It is annoying, however, that he looks better in me in EVERY pic that we take together. I love him! The other pic is my other best guy. Has he spoiled me? YES. The managers and supervisors had to wash cars today and we had a cookout. Chef was flipping burgers and hotdogs. He had promised me that he'd watch out for me and make a grilled cheese if I came over for lunch. And that he did. It was the size of Texas and I ate EVERY BITE. It was sooooo good. A 4-Diamond grilled cheese for sure. He's the best! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment