Wednesday, May 5, 2010

KIDS!


This pic cracks me up ~ it also speaks of what my night was like. After a ROUGH day at work, I flew like a bat to church (late of course) to teach my kids. Wednesday nights are my nights with the 5 year olds. Normally they are good. The past few weeks they've been a bit rowdy because of Spring Fever, tonight, they were AWFUL! This pic, reminded me of that. I'm sure all my poor mother wanted was for us all to stand still so that Papa could have his picture made with his only 4 grandkids. This was as close as we could get to being still and quiet for the whole 3 seconds it takes to snap a pic. Mom was so good about putting captions on the back so that years from then (now) we'd know what it was all about. This was Chad's 13th birthday. Which makes Cuz approximately 10, Sister around 7 and me probably 4. Good memories. :0)

2 comments:

  1. Rockin' the glasses on a string look.... librarian sexy? I think so. That's always been my game.

    And the Memorial Park Golden Eagles tshirt? YES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think that's hot - check out my leotard.. I'm assuming that's what it is... or a pink wife beater that I'm wearing, along with whatever I had just eaten for supper. lol. I guess Sister wins for best look and Chadley for best tan. Papa gets two thumbs up for not killing us all.

    ReplyDelete