Saturday, May 15, 2010

He FINALLY did it!

I've just about never been prouder to go to a graduation than I was to go to one tonight. My cousin Brian just graduated from Athens State! We never thought the day would come.. mostly becuase he has always enjoyed going to school even less than I did. However, tonight was his night. I know you probably can't pick him out in the group shot, but actually it's pretty easy. He's on the front row in the middle... also the only one who took off his hat during the prayer and the national anthem. You can tell he played sports. Coach Young raised him right. The other pic is his niece and my little cousin, Kensley Isabella... or Belle Belle as she calls herself. Midway through the ceremony, she managed to dump out an entire tumbler of cheerios and then turned to her mom and said very loudly, "Hm. Made a mess!" It was hysterical. Congrats, big cousin! Love you!!! :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment