Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Shower of Showers!

What a fun start to the wedding frenzy!! I had a BLAST today at my Grandma's house for the shower to begin all showers for my Cuz and dear Josephine. We don't get to see the Myers' side often, so it was fun catching up with all of them. As for the Tittle's, I feel that I am most blessed in that I LOVE this crazy group of people that God placed me with. It's loud and overwhelming, but I couldn't live without these people. Only in our family do men and women both show up for a wedding shower. And then there are our friends (PHYLLIS BARKER) who didn't want to get in our pics :0). We ALL love you dearly and are so glad you are a part of our fam! I wish I could've put all of my pics up, but I decided to just go with these three. One from our Tittle side of the family, one with our Myers side of the family, and one of just us girls.
It was sooo good too see you all today. We must do it again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment