Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Meeeeee!


Didn't take any pics today, however, this is the one I used for the paper. I'm in charge of the Hotel newspaper at work and we've been trying to do a "Guess That Associate" article every day. Today, was my turn and this is the one I picked. Kinda cracked me up. The 2nd floor told me I was so cute. I assured them I grew out of it. Bowz and Chef couldn't get past the blonde hair. I told them it was in fact very blonde for a while and now it's this very dark brown. Fun times. :0)

3 comments:

  1. all those hand-smocked dresses.. i wrote a story a few years ago about how mom sold all those at the big yard sale and started regretting it immediately afterwards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. she started regretting selling them... i didn't regret writing the story. :) syntax error.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the smoked dresses. Meredith and I talk about those often. We told her it was amazing she didn't have a smoked graduation gown. ON another note, all these baby pics I've looked through, I'll see you in a dress, a little later Sister is in the dress and in a few years, I'll have the dress. I'm not sure I ever got new clothes as a kid other than that "Kool is Da Key" green and black outfit with the mesh hoodie from Bargain Town that your mom bought me. I don't think anybody liked that outfit besides the two of us! :0) hahaahah

    ReplyDelete