Sunday, December 12, 2010

Those Crazy Dodd Sisters...



Oh was yesterday morning FUN. I was very surprised to see evidence of the Dodd sisters. Gran's sisters had come up to decorate Mama Dodd's grave for Christmas and spend a little time with my Gran.
They weren't there when I got there, but had left Gran's Christmas present with instructions for her not to open it. They didn't say anything about me. And being my grandmother's grandchild, I got into that thing without them even noticing and we discovered a beautiful purple gown. I even got it put back together before they got there. I snapped a pic of Gran trying to look into another of her gifts. She was smooth as well, after all... I learned my skills from the very best. And then the crazy arrived. They even brought Aunt Flora over as a surprise. We weren't expecting to see her. They were awesome. We sat around talking and eating and they told old stories. Such fun times. Best part of the holiday season. :0)
Helen is the sister with very dark hair and glasses. Aunt Flora is the one with beautiful white hair and glasses. Mary, the one that I constantly fight with all in good fun, is the one with the white shirt and red stripes and Faye is the one that looks like she's flipping me off. They truly are funnier than the Golden Girls. Such fun. :0)










No comments:

Post a Comment