Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oh the Mall...



Now I know that you were on the edge of your seat just waiting to learn about Icelandic Santa Clauses, but we're going to save that until tomorrow (my favorite of the Icelandic Santas comes tonight). Instead, I have a video and fun pic to share from my shopping trip to the mall tonight. We all know that I just love going to the mall and praying everytime that my children don't turn out to be freaks... because there are always a few running around in there. For some CRAZY reason, we had a couple of old guys that decided to play "Dueling Banjos" in the middle of the mall. Quite possibly the oddest attraction of the holiday season... that is until we walked to the end of the mall and saw the following sign with a group of rednecks in front of it that had walked in with their BOXER dog. A huge thing that obviously wasn't a seeing eye dog. His name was Rocky and he was there to get his pic made with Santa. Nothing says "Christmas Spirit" like a big RED sign that tells you you WILL be prosecuted for shoplifiting if you take a picture of their Christmas Decorations or Santa instead of paying the $50 for a package. Morons. So I took a pic of thier sign. And I hope if any little kids want to see Santa, they aren't scared off by the unspirited elves either. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment