Thursday, July 29, 2010

We are Family!!


Chris Brown has my camera tonight, so I wasn't able to get a pic. Cynthia and Becky came to town and we had a fabulous night. We went out and ate and went shopping. It's Handy Week so it was a bit crowded, but fun all the same. I attempted to find an old pic of them, but didn't have one, and I ran across this one. This is the last time I went to the beach. Probably 3-4 years ago. That's the last vaca I had, but it was so much fun. We all got stick-on tattoos (even Grandma), Dad and Uncle Dennis went parasailing, and the aunts and I floated out in the ocean. THIS is my favorite pic EVER. Aunt Jodie was needed all sorts of help getting in and out of the ocean. Skip was having trouble getting in and out. Aunt Brenda's so little the waves kept knocking her around, so I was about the only one able to stand on my own two feet. I guess Sister saw us and thought this would be a hilarious pic... and it was. The other funny part of the day was when Skip kept telling the waves to stop because they were washing her sea shells away. Like they were actually going to listen. Good Memories! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment