Monday, July 26, 2010

Save a Life!!


This is my very good buddy Jason who recently took the job of Front Office Manager at Ross Bridge in Birmingham. We miss him up here, but he has done quite a job since going down there. I got an email from the dear Katie Boggus just before I left work this afternoon that said a man had had a heart attack at the hotel and JASON performed CPR... saving the guy's life. How awesome is that?! I called him up and told him that when you save a person's life, that warrants a phonecall to your pals. He brushed it off like it was no big deal, but that's HUGE! If it'd been up to me and Jennifer McFall, that poor dude would've been dead because Scott Bole nearly kicked us out of CPR class for laughing so hard. The only reason he let us stay was because he liked us. Good thing Jason wasn't in class with us and that he actually paid attention. Congrats, Buddy! Love you! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment