Monday, July 19, 2010

i hate the public


OK, hate is a strong word. BUT to start off not only my day but my week with yet another complaining customer, makes me seriously consider hating the public. This guys complaint was actually legit, so I guess I can't complain that much, but going on 3 years of dealing with customer service, I think I've heard just about everything I've never wanted to hear. For example, there was one man who complained that there were ants OUTSIDE in the parking lot. Seriously, where did he expect ants to be? There was also crazy to-go box lady and obnoxious trinket salesman who really doesn't like our Chocolate Explosion. There was the jerk that had his even more hateful secretary call and yell because he'd been charged $74 from the restaurant and she wanted a broken down receipt of those charges becasue he KNEW he didn't eat. Yeah... looked that one up and the moron had gotten drunk in the bar and forgot that his $74 was all alcohol. There are those idiots who continue to tell me the outdoor pool is too cold. I assure them I'll tell God next time I talk to Him to please move the sun a little closer to the water. The extremely irritating platinum members who constantly remind me how the world would absolutely stop spinning without them around. And my all time nemisis, crazy bag lady who checked her own bag into the bell closet, then forgot, then yelled at me at the top of her lungs for 2 weeks because UPS lost her bag in the mail (Never calling with so much as a thank you when it arrived). SO YES. When you ask, "Do I really need this shirt?" YES. I DO. I have had 3 gray hairs in my life and they've all come within the past 3 years. Thank the Lord for s'mores. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment