Friday, July 16, 2010

Quoting my Sista

Had to pull out an old pic to go with my story today. I called my dear sista, Jenn, to catch up on everything and fill her in on my day. Chef and I had our radio cranked up and the Spice Girls came on. He was still chattering away and I wasn't paying a bit of attention. I told him we had to stop and listen to the Spice Girls. Then we had to sing along. Come on, it's THE Spice Girls! Hilarious, I know... but Jenn and I once won a dance off at one of her famous slumber parties because we danced to the Spice Girls. Anyway, the longer we chatted, we ended up talking about some other things and people we know and then, my favorite quote of the day came from Jenn. She said and I quote, "I miss you. I have no one to be mean with." That's my Jenn. One of the best partners-in-crime I have ever had and up until we became best friends, one of the meanest chicks I 'd ever met. :0)
This line-up includes: Back Row - (left to right) Me, Jenn, Mal, Hollie Jane, Paige. Front Row: Whit, Emily, and Jessica.

My other favorite quote came from Lover. This conversation alone will tell you how the day at the Marriott started:

Lover: "Word of the Day, Xanex."

Me: "Number of the Day, Two."

Lover: "As in 2 Xanex."

Me: "Unless it's possible to have more without killing over..."

No comments:

Post a Comment