Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's Buzz Lightyear!

How incredibly funny is this?! We went shopping in search of a present for my little cousin, Jake, for his birthday. Well, after looking at practically every item of clothing for Sister and myself in all of our usual stores, we stumbled upon Buzz Lightyear. He cracks me up. This is an AWESOME toy! I stood there and pushed the button until I'd heard all of his standard phrases, but I think it said you can program him to say other things as well. He even dances and blinks his eyes. Carson had told me about one some flying Buzz that he wanted, but I had no idea toys were this cool these days. If I was a little kid, this would definitely be on my Christmas list. OH, and we never did find Jake a present, but I'll try that one again on Saturday. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment